Friday, April 28, 2017

The Weekly Wrap-Up: April 25-28, 2017

This was an amazingly quiet week. Pretty much everyone else was attending the CMF seminar over at Community Church of Greenwood. I was able to go over a couple of times to hear reports, but for the most part, I was alone in the ECC hallway.

It was really nice.

Really helpful, too, because I needed some quiet to work on French. There were a lot of little issues with the files, and I needed to concentrate. I was hoping French wouldn't take so long, but it's that constant battle between being thorough and getting product out. The less we do now, the more we have to do in proof stage. And always, you'll notice something in a later book that makes you go back to see if it was a problem in earlier books.

Oh well. I'm nearly done. Just the SAG left to finish up next week.

We had two good chapels this week. Thursday's was really intense. We had a healing service after our speaker was finished. I don't have a lot of experience with these. I agree in theory, I suppose, but I've seen too many televangelist shysters to be 100% on board. Maybe it's a faith thing? Or maybe my hang-ups with prayer factor in. Either way, I'm not opposed to healing services. It just didn't feel overly inclusive.

Didn't mean to take the rabbit trail.

That's really it for the week. It was a short one because I spent Monday driving back and running some weekday errands I'd been putting off. The break was nice.

Especially because I have a feeling that May will be crazy.

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment