Friday, May 8, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: May 4-8, 2020

This week was so much quieter than last week.

I'm quite pleased by that.

Granted, I feel like I've been reliving all of last week. See, we recorded each session, and so this week, I've been editing those recordings. I don't have to listen to all of it, but there are big gaps where we did breakout rooms and such, so I thought I'd be nice and leave those out for anyone watching later.

Also, we did a debrief of last week on Tuesday that turned into 'we're doing this again in four weeks, who thought that was a good idea' that I mostly stayed silent for. I know when to pick my battles.

Otherwise, I've been working on the new booklets in Mizo Chin, which mostly makes me want to tear my hair out. I forgot how much longer Mizo is than English. Lots of moving text and images around.  I think it took me at least an hour (and four extra pages) to get booklet 65 flowing properly.

I'd add more, but I've been feeling off again this week. Lots of dizzy spells, so I'm going home to hopefully get some sleep this weekend.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment