Friday, May 29, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: May 27-29, 2020

Yes, those dates are correct. I needed an extra day after the long weekend (isn't it weird how often that's the case?), so I didn't come in until Wednesday.

Good news is, I had a lovely weekend. I saw my parents for the first time since January, which was fantastic and weird. I got to help plant the garden and have some excellent home-cooked meals. It was really nice to see more human beings, but I won't be making a habit of it just yet.

Or I might be. People are slowly trickling back into the office, a few hours at a time. We still keep our distance, but I can't deny that I'm getting a little tired of how quiet it is. And that's me saying that.

This week's project has mostly been editing VCP lessons. There are a lot of them, and they seem to keep multiplying. (Pun intended.) But I'm making pretty good progress. It's definitely going to take a while, though. I've also been proofing the final Outreach pages for release online. You can find it here.

Sorry it's short this week, but I guess art imitates life in this case. I've been spending so much time in my own head lately that I don't really need to work out my feelings in the blog. Please continue to pray about my health. It's extremely frustrating, and of course, doctor's visits are not exactly happening right now.

I hope you guys are doing well and being safe. There's a lot of really sad stuff happening in the world right now. Of course, we know that hope can only be found in Christ. I pray that people will turn to faith to make sense of what we see around us. I love you all.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment