Friday, October 16, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: October 12-16, 2020

I have so many tabs open on my computer. It's truly terrible. But I guess that might be a sign of good things. It's been a really productive week, for one thing. And my brain is a bit scrambled. So, you know, you take the good, you take the bad - the facts of life. 

Anyway, you can tell we're getting to the end of the year because everyone is freaking out and trying to get stuff done. This week, those things had to do with the ECC retreat and the upcoming bootcamp Zoom training. So I put together the gift survey because I like it when people tell me random things about themselves, and then Paul and I created six sessions for the bootcamp attendees to present and practice their Zooming skills. We took a meta approach (my idea) so that we could reinforce some principles while making learning fun. Yay!

Anyway, I actually spent a lot of time on Zoom this week trying to get all of this done. I think Tuesday was the worst - I clocked about six hours on video chat. But I managed to write my prayer letter while doing that, so hooray for multi-tasking. I also managed to finish two groups of Telugu this week, so I am on a role! 

One of the things I did for the retreat was to put together my annual Amazon Christmas wish list. I'm going to share that with you now. No particular reason. Just because. 

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1G3P2CHO1L1HQ?ref_=wl_share

It's pretty much me in a nutshell.

Anyway, I'm going to go curl up in my warm bed with some cocoa and read some nice books this weekend. I hope yours is just as fulfilling.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment