Friday, October 2, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: September 28 - October 2, 2020

 How has everyone's week been?

It's been pretty good around here. I've been working on Hindi booklets, which are fun. Glyph languages present their own challenges, but sometimes it's nice to not know what's going on. I just assume it's correct and let the proofreaders do their thing. This is only one of the Indian languages we're doing right now. I haven't worked with Tamil or Telugu, yet. Supposedly, they have even more funky characters, so those should be quite interesting. Not sure when we'll get to them, though. We have a huge queue of projects waiting. Job security, I suppose.

I've been trying to count how many meetings I attended this week (all on Zoom, of course). I think it's about six, and all lasted at least an hour. Some were closer to three hours. I can't say all of them were vital, but we did do some important stuff at least. We have a new team member, who I will introduce at a later date (probably next week), so we're trying to get them up to speed. 

I have nothing profound this week. I pulled something in my back today, so that's taking up a lot of my thought processing ability right now. But I hope you have a lovely weekend! Be good, vote early, and ignore the muck. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment