Friday, October 30, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: October 26-30, 2020

My notes are less than satisfactory this week. Yes, I do actually take notes, because by the time Friday comes, I can't usually remember what happened at the beginning of the week. I do know that it was raining most of the week, which also brings the general mood of things right down. My calendar tells me that I had two doctor's appointments this week, so I know I was out of the office for at least a couple of hours. 

So, work stuff. I've been working on Tamil still. We didn't resolve the justification issue, but we'll get there. We've been doing more on the Zoom bootcamp. I have to say, we are making progress. It doesn't feel like it sometimes, but we genuinely are. HOWEVER, there is still a lot left to do, and we have a week. Pray for us. 

I honestly don't have much else to say. A very good friend of mine is in town right now, so we will hopefully be hanging out. Otherwise, I'm very tired, so I'm going to sleep a lot this weekend (I hope) and generally loaf about. I hope you have as fulfilling a weekend as you want.

Bye!

Oh yeah... Have a photo.



1 comment:

  1. Always good to read the update, but the photo this week made my day. I'm a little jealous of the backgrounds. I can't do it for some technical reason that I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete