Friday, September 8, 2017

The Weekly Wrap-Up: September 5-8, 2017

Sorry about last week's passive aggressive rant. I was rather annoyed with certain aspects of finishing the Estonian project.

Fortunately, I was able to resolve this issue. It did take a while, though.

This week, of course, was shorter than normal. I had a very quiet Labor Day weekend, which was nice, though not quite what I had planned originally. Still, I liked sleeping in.

We had prayer rally this week in our new fellowship hall. To be honest, neither my brain nor my heart were in it. It does happen, even for missionaries. Fortunately, none of my usual quip partners were sitting near me, so I wasn't as disruptive as I could have been. I do try to curb my old nature, but even I get bested sometimes.

Yesterday, I helped out with orientation again. I do so enjoy presenting the history of Christianity.


Today, I'm back into Tagalog.

No rest for the weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment