Friday, July 7, 2017

The Weekly Wrap-Up: July 3-7, 2017

I think I might be losing my mind.

Or I'm just really stressed out.

Or both.

I am having such a hard time keeping track of things lately. I feel like I have a million things on the hook, and I am not great at juggling. True, I probably put a lot of things on myself that don't need to be there, but that's just who I am.

I should work on that.

Anyway, I'm going to do my best to make this coherent and at least partially informative and useful. If I fail, please feel free to not let me know.

I finished off two groups of Portuguese proofs this week. This week was weird, of course, because we had a random day off on Tuesday. That really throws me off, but it never occurred to me to take Monday off, like apparently most of the office did.

Way to share the love, people.

In the midst of Portuguese, I managed to get my latest prayer letter out the door. Hopefully it will arrive at your door in a timely fashion. And hopefully it makes sense. But mostly the on time part.

I did a lot of prep work for the UB conference next week. Which reminds me, there won't be an update for the next two weeks. Next week, I may do a special report on conference. But the week after, I'm taking a few days off and then having surgery.

So there's that.

What else did I do this week?

Uh...

Meetings? Always meetings.

And ... other stuff. I'm sure.

See? Losing my mind.

I'm sorry. I don't know why anyone would hang out with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment