Friday, March 1, 2024

The Weekly Wrap-Up: February 26 - March 1, 2024

Ey up!

It's cold in my office. I don't often deploy the emergency blanket, but today, it is necessary. Since Indiana can never decide what temperature it wants to be around this time of year, I never really know what I'm getting into day by day. But the state certainly has plenty of other charms, so we do what we have to. 

This has been a busy week! We still haven't had much come in, unfortunately, but I have been doing some BTS work. My templates are still going strong, and I have about 70 entries of things that need to be changed across the first four groups. As always, this is proving to be a more encompassing project than I initially believed. 

The other thing I did this week was put together the NVCP Implementation Manual for Ukraine. This is one of the documents we use in the New Village Church Planting, which is primarily done in Africa. But once our friends in Ukraine saw the materials, they realized this model could be utilized in their country and beyond as people are dispersed. So now they have a proof of this particular document. 

Time is Marching on (I made myself groan with that one)! We're going to get busier around here for sure. 

If you have a moment, please pray for my Mom on Monday. She's having oral surgery. Much obliged.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment