Friday, March 22, 2024

The Weekly Wrap-Up: March 18-22, 2024

Ey up!

Yes, my bracket is already busted. Thank you for your support at this trying time.

This week felt very busy, but I'm still pretty much just working on templates. I guess there were a lot of visits with and from people, which is nice. I did have an incredibly frustrating Zoom meeting on Thursday, after which I searched for something to throw. (I was kindly offered something by a dear coworker, but then I felt bad, so it's still unthrown. (I'm still keeping it for future consideration.))

We haven't hit 200 changes in the templates, yet. Any guesses on how many we'll get to? There are approximately 15 booklets left. Some booklets haven't had any changes. Some had more than 20. That should be all the info you need for this math problem. (Don't tell me if it's not. I don't math.)

I think that's it for this week. Have an excellent Palm Sunday. 

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I say you will have less than 378 changes… 😁

    ReplyDelete