Friday, March 15, 2024

The Weekly Wrap-up: March 11-15, 2024

Ey up, guys and dolls!

Did anyone else catch the light show last night? It may have been difficult considering there was also a curtain of rain and tornadic wind. But the lightning was incredible to see. Granted, I was driving some of the time, so it was less welcome. But I made it home safely and enjoyed the sound of rain on the roof. I hope you are also safe and were able to appreciate nature's fury. 

This has been a relatively productive week. I'm still working on templates. But I'm in the last quarter! We're in the home stretch, and we haven't gone past 200 errors yet. And once I'm done with the Universal art templates, the rest of the art sets should be a breeze. Theoretically. 

I was the chapel host this week for Founder's Day. Lori did a fun little quiz that I knew maybe 20% of the answers to. It's amazing what I can still learn after 13 years. Or maybe I just forgot some of it. Or I never bothered to learn. Take your pick. 

We've had some good conversations this week about some potential new language projects. It will be good to get some new stuff started. 

Be well and have a great weekend!

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. New languages! Fantastic to read!!! 😉😍

    ReplyDelete